Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Bisbee 1000, 2009

Since this event went a long way toward starting this little project I wanted to share some images. You won't see me, as I wasn't letting Jennifer hold the camera. This was her big event, and I was just glad she let me come along. By the way, she did great. First time performance, no train up, walked it in 93 minutes.


This was the convict like ankle tag they give you for timing. From what I understood if Jen and I got more than 50 feet from each other it would blow our legs off.



This was the starting line just down the hill from the Bisbee courthouse.


Lovely Jennifer, speed walker.



Jen hauling her cute butt up a hill.



For you crossover geeks out there, runner 1138. Lucas lurks...


Some downhill- thank God!


The cliff in the center of town we basically did a figure 8 around. Actually have pictures from several angles, but this was the best.


Jen conquers the 999th step!


The finish line, where a half naked hippie chick came and stripped off our explosive time tags. And me without a camera... oh wait. Crap.

It was a good time, and kind of lit a fire in me. I am looking forward to doing it again next year, and we might even run it.

If Prescott doesn't kill me first!

No comments:

Post a Comment